Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I just finished writing my 23rd episode of my Star Trek: Federation Installation Nine series.  A few months ago I decided to make a Audio-Book of each episode to post to You Tube.  Originally I planned to release the written version with the video version at the same time BUT . . .  It takes about a week to produce a Audio-Book, from recording the story, editing out the mistakes, finding pictures, and putting if all together.  With 23 episodes that means it would take almost half a year to complete the backlog, NOT to mention that I am writing new episodes too AND I do NOT spend 8 hours a day on the stories!  After all I DO HAVE A LIFE!  SOO, in order to get more of the episodes out, I am going to post the written ones sooner.  I WILL still be making the Audio-Books and posting them as I get them finished.  So ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment